Lord Mayors Firework Cruise
To mark the end of the Lord Mayor's Show and the beginning of a new Mayoral Year, London's newly confirmed Lord Mayor will launch a splendid fireworks display over the river.
It is one of London's most spectacular annual displays and you will be able to see the fireworks for miles around but for the best view of all head down to the riverside between Waterloo and Blackfriars Bridges or better still, be on the river itself.
Our two and a half hour boat cruise departs from Crown Pier, and travels along the Thames passing various London landmarks. The cruise then returns to moor near Blackfriars bridge for the best view of the fireworks.
Day of Operation: One Day Only - Saturday 11th November 2017
Highlights of the Cruise
- Modern and comfortable boats
- Fully stocked bar and Toilets On-board
- Ticket includes a snack box (menu below)
- Wonderful views of Central London
- Comfortable Seating inside and out
- Two and a Hour Cruise starting at Crown Pier, Passing through Central London
- Moored in the Finest Thames Position to View the Firework Display
Menu - In a Box with Cutlery, Napkins & Condiments
Selection of freshly made wraps with a variety of fillings, Mini savoury tart, Scotch egg or port pie with English mustard, Marinated Chicken Skewer, Fresh Fruit, Fruit Cake / Chocolate brownie, Service Pack
Price £35.00 Per Person
Sights to See Along the Route
The route taken will be to first cruise up-river toward Chelsea, then turn and head back to Central London passing all the major sights under the iconic bridges of Westminster, Lambeth, Blackfriars, Hungerford, and Waterloo Bridge.
Our two and a half hour boat cruise departs from Crown, Festival and Westminster, and Blackfriars Pier travels along the Thames passing various London landmarks (see below for details).
Boarding 15:15 pm / 15:30 pm at one of the Central London Piers
Departure 15:30 / 15:45
Returns 18:00 (approx.)
Days of Operation
One Day Only - Saturday 11th November.
Directions to Crown Pier
Nearest Underground Blackfriars Station
Google Map Directions Click for Map
- Please note the boats will not be able to wait for latecomers in any circumstances.
- Once booked and confirmed there will be no refunds.
- Passengers should be at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure. The boats are unable to return to the pier for latecomers.
- Check your tickets for the name of the boat and departure time.